Correction re XPL in a U2 file [was Re: XPL Macro in/on a saveget key]

Reply to note from Richard Giering
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:02:43 -0600

In my response to Dick Giering yesterday, I misstated the syntax for
assigning a U2 framename-cum-argument to a key. The framename
(program name) and arg should be separated by a space (not func CO),
thus:

nn=NOXHJM2,.,P,r,s,K,b,d,A,r,g,Q2p,r,o,g,n,a,m,e, ,a,r,g,NO

Multiple arguments are separated from each other by func CO's, thus:

nn=NOXHJM2,.,P,r,s,K,b,d,A,r,g,Q2p,r,o,g,n,a,m,e, ,a,r,g,1,CO
a,r,g,2,COa,r,g,3NO

The final func NO is mandatory.

Did I mention that this syntax requires the Jumbo U2?

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/