Re: Correction:BC vs. BX (was: XyWin sounds)

** Reply to note from "Carl L. Distefano"  Fri, 24 Jan 1997 10:48:20 EST

> Robert: BX has always accepted native commands+arguments: BX lm 15diQ2
> As opposed to JM/JH, which, of course, can't process, e.g.,
> JM 2.framename argQ2. What situation did you have in mind?

Yeah, native commands, of course; I was thinking of RUN commands, where
 doesn't get passed... His question is, why can't we just auto-replace
BC...XC with BX...Q2, and I guess the best answer is, we need to analyse the
"..." part, the command itself.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx