Re: FW: Spanish, screen fonts, HP

Harriet,
I need to know the op sys you're using: W98? W2000? It's necessary to guarantee that the op sys supports CP850. Then, set LA 850 in XyWrite and don't use, as suggested in a former message, ESC R. See your manual and locate the command that activates CP850 in your printer. You have several possible choices to write in Spanish: either use Spanish keyboard (but your keyboard is English US, am I right?) or to access Spanish characters via keyboard customization.
Anyhow, see my former message.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao