From: "Anne Putnam"
To: "Daniel Say"

Subject: Re: Nota Bene/XyWrite
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 12:08:34 -0400

> What about a proportional deal for NBDOS4.5
> and ScholarWorkStation DOS?

We currently offer our NB customers an upgrade price of $119 for Scholar's
Workstation (including the NB word processor, Ibidem and Orbis) and we would
be happy to make that price available to registered XyWrite users. Add an
additional $50 if you want Lingua (Lingua adds multi-lingual word processing
in Greek, Hebrew and Cyrillic to the Scholar's Workstation package). We are
now running out of our manuals for Orbis (DOS) and do not plan to reprint
them, but we have a full supply of the main DOS manual. The price for the
DOS programs includes printed manuals as supplies last; thereafter, we will
supply copies of the original manual(s).

If you would like to order the DOS and the Windows versions of Scholar's
Workstation at the same time, we will deduct an additional $20 from the
price: (NB DOS SWS version 4.5 for $119 + NBWin SWS version 5.0 for $179 =
$298).

Thanks for your interest.

Anne Putnam