Re: NB for XY deal; the DOS option

May I add that the printed manual for the DOS version of Nota Bene is very
good indeed. Clearly written, detailed, and well indexed. About 800 pages.
Little on customization--but thenNota Bene is, of course, itself a
customization of XyWrite.

The Windows version of Nota Bene has no printed manual. As I understand it,
the Help files are extensive. But, for me anyhow, the printed manual has
great advantages. Enough, I think, for me to continue to use the DOS
version, at any rate for now.

Robert Hemenway