nota bene

With the current "competitive upgrade" discount on Nota Bene I thought I would download the latest demo and (once more) give it a try.  I currently have it on two machines-- one running Windows 98, the other Windows 2000.  However, on both installations I am experiencing rather severe screen flicker as I type.

Can anyone tell me what causes this and how it can be eliminated?  Is this just a characteristic of the demo version?  Has anyone seen this on a regular (non-demo) installation? (None of my other windows programs exhibits this behaviour.)  Any information would be appreciated.

Phil Ferreira