Re: Dual Boot {was DOS Emulator}

> P.S. Jordan! Would you pleeeeze str-e-e-e-t-c-h your Mozilla composition
> winodw to match or exceed the size of your line wrap spec? Every post has
First of all, I'm still composing in NS 4.61. (Yecch, I know . . . . )

I recommend Eudora.
tried lower. So far, results have been very sporadic and unpredictable. In
composing this reply, I've stretched the window to Cinemascope proportions. Still, based on past results, I wouldn't bet you 5 centimes that the outcome will turn out
any better.

You lose. Good line breaks. Except that you said you *wouldn't* bet.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx