From: Patricia M Godfrey
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Program Files DIR
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:48:09 -0500

No, Jordan, I saw your post, but you're running under OS/2. The whole
point of this is that it's another 32-bit Windows "feature" (read bug or
deliberate Big Brother Bill tactic) that's causing the problem, not a
deficiency in Xy. Windows does something to C:\Program Files and its
subfolders in addition to marking them Read-only, and whatever it does,
it hampers the ability of XyW to read and list the contents of that
folder unless that folder is the default directory.
Patricia