Print problem

I am a new subscriber and delighted to find this great discussion group.
(In view of previous messages I'm lookiing around to see if I still have my
XYW II in case things get really bad.) My XyWin (ver 4.11) on Win95 has
gotten steadily more unstable (it seems) and here is my problem, not too
low brow I hope for this group: I cannot print even and odd sides of a
text; printing simplex is no problem. Hitherto this print problem has never
appeared. I have resinstalled XyWin, same problem. I have filtered out to
MSWord (using the nice Word-for-Word) and have no trouble with even and odd
priinting. I have 64 megs RAM, 233 Hz PII processor, and 6+ GB Hard disk.
I'd very much appreciate some suggestions. JAO.