Re: Print problem

It is hard to deal with a problem of printing duplex with XyWin
4.011 (not 4.11) without knowing exactly what you tried. The big
question is whether you are using the XY printer drivers or the
Windows ones. For instance, you can't print in reverse order in
Windows printing (at least not with XY). I use v. 4.012, which
does have some bug cures, but I don't remember having that
problem with the previous version.

The simplest way to do duplex printing is to set the offset in
SETTINGS.DFL with, say,
OF=1.5IN,1IN

and to make sure it is activated by turning off the one-side
default with
OS=0

When you don't want to duplex, you can always set OS to 1 in the
file.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin