Re: XyWin

Robert,

You probably thought of this already, but just in case: I notice that in your
"keyboard" version of the file you use the function call BX rather than good
old BC. My understanding of this function call is that it "blind executes"
from the text instead of going to the command line. Could THAT be what is
screwing things up? Oh well, as I said, you probably took that into account.

Hope this helps, anyhow, especially since you seem to be the best "explainer"
logging in these days.

Happy holidays!

Leslie