XyWin

Dear SysOp: I'm bumping into bizarre bugs in XyWin. Differences especially in
XPL performance between Xy4 & XyWin; e.g. blocks of text suddenly duplicated in
a file that XPL is performing on -- although I never DeFined those blocks or
CoPied anything in the PM (*that* is wierd). Moreover, I often get different
results on different runs. Here's an example (to me, utterly inexplicable):

Write this code to disk (TMP101.PM):

®SV01,Dummy text ¯BX (es 1)BX ernv tmp102.tmpQ2 BX waitQ2 BX ne tmp102.tmpQ2 BX waitQ2
TF ®PV01¯®GT01¯®PV01¯®GT01¯®EX¯

Put this assignment in your KBD file (I used Ctrl-F12) (adjust d:\path):

nn=NO,BX,r,u,n, ,c,:,\,x,y,4,\,t,m,p,1,0,1,.,p,m,Q2,BX,q,u,i,t,Q2

On my system, the keystroke fails. The data file TMP102.TMP isn't opened.
"Dummy text " is written four times to the CMline! If a file happens to be
open in a window, the word "quit" is written in that window! XyWin does not
"quit" (close). Note that if I simply "RUN TMP101.PM" from the CMline, it works
OK; so the key thing here is the KBD file instruction. Even if I remove ",BX,q,u,i,t,Q2"
from the KBD line, it still doesn't work.