Printer Driver

I have been unable to get any response from TG about a printer driver for a HP
Laserjet 4 Plus, which is on its way here. Does anyone know anything about
availability? There is no driver listed on the BBS. Is the LJ4 driver usable
with the printer for 300-dot printing? That won't hold me very long, but I
should at least be able to try the printer out. If I can't get a driver that
will print 600-dot text, I guess I will have to give up
XyWrite.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania