Re: XyWin on XP

Quoting "Patricia M. Godfrey" :
If anyone else has gotten XyWin running under XP, it might well help if he or she listed as much of the hardware as can be discovered.

I have the following setup: Windows XP, SP 2, Home edition, ver. 2002
running on a Pentium 4, @ 2.4 GHz; with 512 Mb of RAM.

I'm printing through Windows to an HP LaserJet II (dating back to 1986!)
Needless to say, I write in Xy 4 for DOS, running in a window under XP. Only where printing is a big deal do I have to go over to XyWin and print with pretty fonts to the HPLJ. Jerry Bernstein