Re: Notekeeping and ADT.COM Dialing utility (was Highlighting a

Robert H 'fessed up:
> I wrote
>ADT.COM, in assembler, about ten years ago. ADT raises DTR in modems, and
>sends AT strings from the DOS command line. Had forgotten it completely.

I remember that you wrote DIAL.PM, but didn't know that you also wrote
ADT.COM. Have been using it for the same 10 years. Thank you.
> But ADT had a flaw, as I recall: it only worked if the baud
>rate was 2400.
No, I've been using it at 9600 or greater (as far as I can tell). I'm using
a US Robotics Sportster Internal 28.8 and ADT.COM does work from within Xy
with it (with no special settings needed).

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx