Re: XyWhere?

read the archives on this list he would find a number of very
knowledgeable XyWrite users who are quite pleased with the newer
versions of the product and feel they offer substantial advances over
previous versions.

Not to say that there isn't more to do--there certainly is-- but many
userr who I respect feel categorically that the capabilities in the
newer versions are more than worth the effort to upgrade.

K.