Re: XyWhere?

>>Mr. Frank seems to have all sorts of ideas about cramming XyWin into alegal niche, incorporating database management of document lists and
case-management tools. Some of the more, er, ironic members of this
group are tempted to think that he's just seen too many Visual Basic
demonstrations. While it's possible he might really be holed up in a
Fortress of Solitude, working on the great killer wp-integrated db app
of our time, I think even the most indulgent on the list acknowledge
he has not really done more than give Xywrite lip service, at least in
the last two years. At the very least his announcing a vaporware beta
and vanishing from the list is not appreciated.

First of all, I haven't vanished. I have posted several messages regarding our new
product in the last month or two, in particular advising whoever asked that we have
commenced a limited beta and that it would begin to expand in the next 30-45 days.

This product is anything but vaporware. Steven Shawe visited our offices several
weeks ago and posted a message to the list in which he described what he saw.

Finally, this product is by no means targeted exclusively or even primariy at the
"legal niche". Its functionality has broad applicability, and has nothing to do
specifically with "database management of document lists and case management tools"
although it could certainly be used for that. I gave a pretty thorough description
of much of its functionality last spring.

K.