Xy window ID in NT

Is there any way to make the title bar of Xy, running
in a window under the NTVDM, display the directory name
and "Editor" the way it does under 9x? Or anything
distinctive? Because now it just shows the same CMD on
the title bar that any other DOS app running in a
window does, and if I'm trying to switch between, say,
a Xy DVM session and a plain DVM one, I cannot tell
which is which when they're minimized on the toolbar.
I'm launching from a shortcut on the desktop, which has
all the properties set as before, and then, the first
time I did it, I right-clicked on the title bar to set
the fonts (because fonts in properties appears to have
no effect).
By the bye, we're very lucky. I find that dBase 5 for
DOS is simply unusable under W2K: cannot type in places
where one needs to, the colors are all skew-whiff, and
the mouse doesn't work at all.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx