Re: sort file problem { xy-3.53 under WIN98.SE }

Patricia, Pierre, (sorted alphabetically)

Not to veer dangerously off topic, but to wonder how many of us who
only--like most Americans--speak "English" (or whatever you wanna call
this polyglot), are out there in XyLand who can put sentences together
and braid together sufficient ideas to make a point and learn from the
list. I have transformed my use, and understanding of, Xywrite (using
4.018 DOS) since finding listproc and understand little of the
technical language--though I'm learning from it.

No discouragement intended for anyone to write in any language they
choose on the list. That will be instructive, too. Thank's to all who
have contributed to making this happen.

Fred Weiner