Xy on Linux

≪(This is important to me [Patricia], as I want to move to Linux but won't give up Xy.) ≫

I tried Linux and found it at least as frustrating as Windows. Too many drivers simply don't exist
(USB sticks, WLAN cards, SCSI scanners, IfraRed phone link, the list just kept getting longer). Yes,
I know, the Linux geek-sites have lots of DIY drivers for lots of paripherals, if you have the time
to try them all out until you find one (maybe) that works (maybe). I didn't. I never even got to the
point of trying to get Xy running on Linux because too many other things wouldn't run on Linux to
make it worth my while to see whether Xy would. I ended up deleting the Linux partition after about
6 months.