Re: XY Full Screen in XP

Fred,

What's the problem with what you're seeing? Looks pretty good to me. I'd go rather for black on white, though. Is the desire to have Xy take over every single bit of screen space a little overdone? Xymegalomania? After all, it's not that you're getting less Xy, just more something else.

Sorry for the double post; forgot to include the JPG screenshot . . .