Re: XY Full Screen in XP

Carl, no, it doesn't help. The ctrl-alt-enter combo does bring VMWare itself into full screen from (what VMWare calls) "single window." Running VMWare in "single window" maximized looks like full screen anyway. Bringing VMWare into "full screen" has no appreciable effect on the XY window running within it. For VMWare running WXP, the XP alt-enter combo applies for toggling any window within XP to full screen, and, as I've said, produces the miniaturized-in-a-sea-of-black effect. The black is my own desktop color; it would be minuaturized in whatever the XP desktop color/image is. I appreciate your input, Carl. FW.