Ctrl PU,BS

   Thanks to Tim Baehr for telling me conclusively that I can't fix the
   operation of Fix Spell (FS) because it is part of the Editor.exe code.
   I'll stop spinning my wheels trying to stop the unwanted scrolling of
   the text that leaves just one line on the screen, shifted so there is
   no context.

   Tim recommended using Ctrl-End to get to the bottom of the document
   after FS. But that doesn't restore s full screen of text. Instead,
   I've rigged up the Ctrl-Page Up key to do a PageUp, BottomScreen,
   which fills the screen and moves the cursor to the spot where FS was
   invoked. Thanks for the help.

   Jim Eberle  eberlej@xxxxxxxx   jeberle@xxxxxxxx