func ne question.

When i used XYIII and signature I used to be able to cycle through a
list of files by hitting control N, i had programed that key to mean
func ne..

the idea was if i had a bunch of files with the extension *.sea for
instance, i could look at one after another.

I can't figure out how to do this in xy4.. to tell you the truth i
haven't even managed to program a macro on the proggy yet.. but that
cant' be too hard.. its just that Func ne doesn't work even in the
command line..

what is the cue for next file now?
Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''