Re: Buying new computer - what operating systems will work with Xywrite

Lisa Kleinholz wrote:
This next week, a PC guy is going to try to get
those drivers installed and do a full DOS install (thanks to Patricia
who sent me DOS 6.22 floppies!).
Lisa, please get him to explain what he's doing, or else watch closely, and let us know if you can. Personally, if I were going that route, I'd use an older 32-bit Windows (95 or 98 initial release, of which I have a couple of spare licenses/CDs), but to each his or her own.