Re: Windows registry cleanup tools

--- "Patricia M. Godfrey"  wrote:

> Harry Binswanger wrote:

> for having one large
> > C: drive with everything on it?
> And Jordan replied:
>
> > See now why it makes sense to keep the OS on one
> > partition and put the apps on another?

No, that wasn't *my* reply. But I do run afoul of
this ridiculous and annoying "everything on one HUGE
C:" paradigm with some regularity. I was running a
video app. over the weekend and it immediately,
mysteriously crashed. Seems it wanted to do
*something* on C: (about which it made the usual
brain-dead Win-assumptions), even though I had
specifically directed it to use the large cache space
on R:. My C: happens to belong to real-DOS and has
only 150 meg.s of free space (woefully inadequate for
video purposes).

Jordan