Re: XyWin sounds

---------------
> Robert Holmgren
>holmgren@xxxxxxxx
>-----------
Now this is getting interesting. I get something in between. I can do:
btt --> batteriefach
Btt --> Batteriefach
 but then all caps doesn't work:
BTT --> Batteriefach

I even tried putting into pers.spl two versions:
  btt batteriefach
  BTT BATTERIEFACH
with the result that only the version that comes first in the pers.spl file
gets used. And, yes, I reload pers.spl each time I test.
I'm attaching my settings.dfl.
Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx