Re: XyWin sounds

Harry Binswanger wrote:

> Now this is getting interesting. I get something in between. I can do:
> btt --> batteriefach
> Btt --> Batteriefach
>  but then all caps doesn't work:
> BTT --> Batteriefach

You take the words out of my, um, keyboard. I was going to write an almost
identical message. On my system, with Xy 4.016 (DOS), I get exactly the
same behavior as Harry describes. So that makes two of us, versus Rene and
Robert each with their own expansion pattern. Any other voices out there
in the expanding universe?

When I switched from 3+ to 4 (long ago), I lost the all-caps expansion
capability, but since it's the one I use least, it didn't bother me too
much. But I agree that the one Rene wants (and Robert has) is the
desirable pattern. It'll be interesting to see whether we can get there
somehow.

Wolfgang Bechstein
wolfie@xxxxxxxx