Re: elements of programming

** Reply to message from "Morris Krok"  on Wed, 4 Feb 2004
19:11:07 +0200

> Thanks Carl and Robert for your commented programs. Possibly what is missing is
> the line approach that you are going ro follow, before writing one piece of
> code.

The "line approach"? Meaning...?

> Also the main differences between programming in Xy3 as opposed to Xy4.

That you learn by doing.

>     By the way I downloaded NBwin 7.0, and I wonder if someone can sending
> me a sample of their NBstart.int file.

There isn't one. This is a big subject, appropriate for the NB mailist. The
real NBSTART.INT is NB.INI. I have my NB.INI launch an NBSTART.PM (as I
mentioned the other day) where I do my actual configuring.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx