RE: [Off Topic] Windows Genuine Advantage

I understand that there are still crazies out there who insist in keeping
their old PET and Commodore computers and software up and running.
Ah, the Commodore Pet. My intro to computers came in the late 70s when I
borrowed a friend's Pet for a few months. It had 7k bytes of free RAM to
work with! And you could hook it up to a cassette recorder and put stuff
into ... I don't know how to put it ... I guess it's called "storage."
Before I cottoned on to the cassette recorders (no directories on them of
course), I just retyped-in my program every time I turned on the machine.
BTW, was it "PET" or "Pet"? I think "PET" is for Positronic Emission
Tomography.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx