Re: finding files

Dorothy wrote:
>Nope, extrely fast indexing, and easy to update when you edit files
>already indexed, or want to add other files.

Orbis has a problem on my NBdemo. Is it worth mentioning--or only because
it's a demo? Well, here goes anyway: doing the tutorial, when it gets to
indexing, it pretty much freezes when the second file (quotes2) is being
done and the little blue bar says 100%. It just hangs there. If I hit the
"Stop" radio button, everything seems to be okay, except that the last
character of each entry is chopped off. E.g., authors given as: "Mark Twai"
and "Anonymou" (a Greek author, I presume).

Regards,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx