Re: NOISE

Harry, since we put in the two new Hayes external modems we haven't received
any noise complaints. Most of the complaints from before were however
registered in the late night/early morning. We believed that a lot of the
problems were the result of a poorly shielded internal modem, the phone company
come out and tested the line and the modem put out a lot of static. I will
record the complaint and keep an eye on the problem, if it happens again it
would be helpful to know which line you were logged on to. Thanks for the
message. Brian...