Re: XYWRITE IV

Of course I know why they're not responding--they probably have non-disclose
requirements in their agreement with IBM. I just hope Holmgren is right in his
speculation that Quest and IBM's versions will be marketed in prallel. Dealing
with XyQuest hasn't been a picnic lately, but it does beat Big Blue. BTW, it
wasn't me grumbling about WFW. Actually, one of the sysops said some time ago
on this board that WFW would be incorporated into IV.