From: Carl Distefano
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: vDosXy: Frequent crashes

Bill,

> Mercifully I've been too scattered to upgrade. What a reminder, how fragile
> technical success is.

My issue may stem from the way I use XyWrite -- lots of U2-ing and
opening Windows program from within Xy -- and the stresses it puts on
vDos. Still, I'm getting an order of magnitude more crashes with the
latest version than with the penultimate one, and since my modus
operandi hasn't changed, something must be going on with VosXy.

--
Carl Distefano
mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx