Re: how to set pagefile system size and location

Flash wrote:
If you have multiple physical hardrives, you can have one pagefile.sys on each HD and share the CPU load across them all. No sense in having multiple pagefile.sys files on the same HD though.
Ah, so it needs to be physically different not just logically different in
order to gain speed. Yep, sure makes sense.
So I'm outta luck, as a laptop user. I could use my external drive, through
USB, but the slowness of data transfer has to negate any speed pickup.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx