Re: XY 4.17 DOS

Thomas Hawley writes:
> Formatted "Page-Line" view doesn't always work >properly: In some situations, which I
have never been >able to replicate, the screen does not accurately >reflect the document
(text may disappear, or appear in >the wrong place, or the screen does not update). The
>cursor position shown on the screen is not always where >the cursor really is.
>I put these (and a few other things) in the category of >minor annoyances, and can live
with or do without them. >It appears that they will never be fixed; 4.017

The fact that 4.017 does not show the correct page/line no. and cursor position is hardly
a _minor_ annoyance. It is a major flaw. One might as well try creating a document with
the monitor turned off. It is, in fact, the reason I went back to 3.55 and then chose to
purchase a word processor that works in WYSIWYG mode.

_Peter

Peter Feldmann     *    Blue Dalmatian Productions