Re: digest version

> It prints page one okay as a single page. If I give a general (all pages)
> command from page one, it prints page one okay, but on all subsequent
> pages prints each each letter with a texture screen behind it (and takes
> forever, of course).

Have you changed your default Windows screen colors so that the blinding
white background is changed to a nice soothing grey? Many do. If so,
that is the reason why. When you want to print, reach for your
sunglasses, convert the screen back to severe retinal pain, print, and
then move quickly to restore order.

--
Leslie Bialler
Columbia University Press