Re: looks like I've been hijacked

 "Custom" installations also exit for all of these Microsoft
 updates that are sent our way. One can choose to install some
 and not others, and even prevent the ones one does not want
 from ever reappearing in the tray.

 By the way, does anyone know about the desirability of the
 recent update called "Microsoft XML Core Services 6.0 Service
 Pack 2"? In short, I've not installed it, but should I?
 My OS is XP (Pro), Service Pack 2.

 M. W. Poirier

-------