Re: limping along with Xywrite

In a message dated 7/22/99 12:24:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stewart@xxxxxxxx writes:

≪ 2. How do I take a text document I've created in Xywrite and shape-shift it
 into Windows, suitable for e-mailing to editors?  ≫

Doug--

I don't go through Windows to E-mail files created in Xywrite.

I create my Xywrite files with a .txt extension (can't remember why). When my
E-mail program asks me to locate the file, I find it on the C: drive, attach
it and off it goes.

Hope this helps.

My only gripe with this procedure is that I have to transfer the finished
article out of its original longer file, which is filled with notes,
outtakes, etc, and copy it to a separate upload file. Does anyone know of a
way to simply highlight the section I want to E-mail and send just that?

I haven't met anyone yet who is dumb enough to understand the "Dummies" books.

Judith Davidsen
chrigid@xxxxxxxx