Re: limping along with Xywrite

Doug:
 I also use XYWin 4.xx under win95 and send a lot
of XYWrite generated out via E-Mail. With the
Document/file open in a XYW window, minimize (the
hyphen on the top right of the screen) XYWrite.
Then go to the internet as you would normally and
set up to send a new message. After defining the
to-addressee and subject and with the cursor in
the text window, alt tab back to XYWrite. Use the
Shift down arrow to select a few paragraphs at a
time (this is one of the "bugs" in XYWrite in that
it has a size limit here) and click on EDIT and
COPY TO CLIPBOARD. Alt tab back to your E-mail
message composition window and EDIT PASTE. Repeat
until you have the complete file.
 I'm told that you can store the XY file and
attach it to E-mail but I've never tried this - my
e-mail files are relatively small and this would
be for long files.
 Hope this helps
Dick Giering