Re: Problem with graphics view...?

 Carl: No, you are right. I did not mean to imply that
 I get graphics view in a window. If I conveyed this
 impression, I did not mean to. But when I write, I
 write in a window, and I occasionally check to see if
 my page is turning out the eay I want it to by going
 into graphics view. It is mostly to verify the the
 footnotes are behaving the way that they should that I
 look at them in graphics view.

 MWP

----