Re: Problem with graphics view...?

M.W. Poirier wrote:
 into graphics view. It is mostly to verify the the
 footnotes are behaving the way that they should that I
 look at them in graphics view.
My "graphics view" is the Robert Holmgren's POSTGHOST frame. I have
assigned it to SHIFT+F8:
66=JM,(,2,.,P,r,s,K,b,d,A,r,g,),p,o,s,t,g,h,o,s,t,NO
I get a beautiful preview (no comparison with native XyWrite graphics view) and I can print the document to any Windows printer. The only drawback: obviously, it's not editable. But I think it's OK for your purposes.
Manuel Castelao