From: mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx
To: mailto:pmgodfrey@xxxxxxxxPatricia M Godfrey
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 12:40 AM
Subject: Re: Re music software

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately I think either
Mr. Gates dropped many of the adjustments you could
make through properties or I cannot find where to do it.
since he has done much better than me in cmputers I
assume I cannot find how to do what you thought might
help.  As I pointed out to you in an earlier email when I
was unable to disable the switch of shift alt enter in
xp there seem to be many less options in properties
under the icons than there were in win98se  Hopefully
someone knows how to make the change and maybe
than we can cure the problem.  To a limited degree the
alt enter