Re Mystery of the Missing Scrfonts.bin

The CG says (p. 157) that if one deletes this file, "XyWrite will
recreate it the first time you switch to graphics view." At some point,
probably when Robert posted all those Bitfonts last year, I must have
deleted the file. As I rarely use graphics view, I didn't notice the
lack of scrfonts.bin. But I just now discovered it doesn't exist. So I
switched to graphic view (Gad, that few seconds of black screen is
scary!) and back. But no scrfonts.bin was created. I did get a WYSWYG
screen though. What gives? Is scrfonts.bim not really needed? Does some
Windows function supplant it?

Patricia M. Godfrey