Re: SMALL STUFF

Robert,

  You're assumptions about the Macrodiag commands are correct. The ?m or ?h
switch will just point out to which file (Menu or Help) to look for the
keyword. The S/G values are global and the asterisk numbers are special S/G's
used internal to the editor. Mostly used in HP situations. These values are
only accessible through MacroDiag or through a self developed MeNu file similar
to Macrodiag. The Menu's can use ?sg inside of a list box which will display
all current values of system S/G's. ?sg is available only in Type K Help frame
List boxes.

 Thanks for the "Copy Nul Temp.tmp", Silly me. I've tested it on my machine
and go the same results. I am going to consult our development team to find
out the rules for Apfil.

The "Standard" font is simply a copy of the internal courier font and it does
exist in all factory issued PRN files. To maximize your text on screen, use
default values of ≪UFStandard≫≪SZ12pt≫. That command is the same as a null
PT. The commands you have tried to perform this task are correct. There is a
default which may be useful to you in WYSIWYG. The default SI (Screen
Resolution) can be adjusted to fit your needs. I determined my SI value by
taking what Sig defaulted me to , then taking the values displayed when I
commented out the Default SI in the Settings.dfl file, and going halfway
between. The SI parameters are h,v where h is the horizontal resolution and v
is the vertical resolution. That will give you a full WYSIWYG screen. Let me
know how it comes out.

--Sysop--