Virus

On my Explorer and Outlook Express I set the protection to be the highest
possible, i.e. never automatically dial the phone, and every ask before
execute scripts and other macros. And (generally) I disengage the line
before to read messages.
Clicking on the Morris Krok's message (23/05/00 - "XyWrite Revealed") a
double alert asked me the permission to execute scripts and to activate the
phone connection. Later, also Jeremy Vine's messages and other messages
(Morris, again, and, in general, every message whose subject is "XyWrite
Revealed") did the same. Obviously I asked "no" to both the requests.
I think that if my Outlook/Explorer was not set to the highest protection,
and if my PC was already connected to the phone, something of unwanted
should be happened.
May be this is strictly not a virus, but certainly it's something like it.
So I think Teddy Odum is right in alerting us.

Adriano Ortile
ortile@xxxxxxxx