Re: XyWrite and the writer

> If you don't search for
> text often, then I assume all your writing is of short things, like maybe
> letters?

I write novels.

 Otherwise, I don't know how you would not be using search all the time
> to get quickly to items no longer showing on the screen (i.e., either above or
> below what's showing).

I write in sequence so don't often need to find things far away, but of course
XyWrite scrolls extremely fast with page up &page down. I'm most likely to be
looking for something like what the character said two chapters ago, so then I
search forward or back on the name. Or I'll open an old file and use search to
find something about a character from a previous book. But it doesn't happen
often.

> And how did alt-Tab work out?

Haven't tried it yet. I rarely write on weekends.

Best,

Jo