Re: Printing page range

Thanks, Dale. Yup, checked the cables first thing (parallel and locked in). Plenty of disk space, but I wonder: I'm using the TAME console; perhaps something there. FYI created some small files and got the same error. Clearly, thought, as you say, the print stream got diverted.
Michael,

I'm using Tame pre6 and had no problem with
ty ,2-
for printing pages 2 to the end (7th page). This is printing over a network, using LPT3 as a pseudo-port to call an HP4-PLUS printer parallel-cabled to my wife's machine.
Have you tried powering off and on the printer? I've found that most such
problems with garbage coming out are due to the printer getting into some
funny state.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx