Re: Printing page range

At 03:27 PM 10/12/2006, Dale Schultz wrote:
as far as I recall
TY ,15-
is valid
when you print from screen it makes a TMP copy of the file and does a
type print.tmp,15-
in the background. (In case you make alterations in the open copy)
Did you perhaps run out of temporary disk space when creating the tmp file?
The other explanation is that part of the data stream going to the printer got lost
(check printer cable is not loose) and so the print stream got garbled...
Thanks, Dale. Yup, checked the cables first thing (parallel and
locked in). Plenty of disk space, but I wonder: I'm using the TAME
console; perhaps something there. FYI created some small files and
got the same error. Clearly, thought, as you say, the print stream
got diverted.
Michael Norman