Lost posts

Would any member of this list so lucky as to have broadband be so kind as
to get the posts from last November through now, copy them to a CD, and
snail mail them to me? I'll reimburse you for postage and the cost of the
CD, needless to say. Also for your time if you want. I lost them all when
my hard drive shorted out, had downloaded just November's (which took
forever on my 100-year-old phone lines; reason why I cannot get DSL), and
then lost them when I had to restore C: to a previous state owing to a
daemon-infested ZIP disk. Or is there a way to download them from
XYSEARCH? I looked there but could not find any download in the archive
section. Profound thanks to anyone who can.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx